Why cleanse the body?
Because there are a multitude of TOXINS all around us.
We breathe them in, we absorb them through our skin, we even eat them in our food. Our bodies can get so OVERLOADED WITH TOXINS that it can be hard for them to function well.
In simple terms, TOXINS are things that are poisonous to the body. As we take in these TOXINS, bodily organs such as lungs, liver, gallbladder, and kidneys work to cleanse the body by getting rid of them. When those organs are not able to do their job well, we experience TOXIC OVERLOAD.
When you experience a reoccurring problem, it is very possible that your body has TOXIC OVERLOAD and needs to be CLEANSED or DETOXED so those organs can work properly.
Here are some things that cause TOXIC OVERLOAD:
• Lack of Sleep
• Processed Foods
• Lack of Exercise
• Household Products
• Prescription Medications
• Over the Counter Medications
In this class, we are going to talk about how to reduce your TOXIC LOAD so you can live a more abundant life.
- STEP 4 – WHY CLEANSE THE BODY?
- STEP 5 – START WITH YOUR LIFESTYLE
- STEP 6 – LIFELONG FOUNDATION
- STEP 7 – FOOD NUTRIENT COMPLEX
- STEP 8 – ESSENTIAL OIL OMEGA COMPLEX
- STEP 9 – EATING RIGHT
- STEP 10 – GI CLEANSING FORMULA
- STEP 11 – NUTRITION ABSORPTION
- STEP 12 – PROBIOTIC POWDER
- STEP 13 – DETOXIFICATION COMPLEX
- STEP 14 – DETOXIFICATION BLEND
- STEP 15 – CILANTRO ESSENTIAL OIL
- STEP 16 – LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL
- STEP 17 – METABOLIC BLEND
- STEP 18 – METABOLIC BLEND TRIMSHAKES
- STEP 19 – METABOLIC GUM
- STEP 20 – REDUCE TOXIC LOAD
- STEP 21 – CLEANER CONCENTRATE
- STEP 22 – PERSONAL CARE PRODUCTS
- STEP 23 – DETOXIFYING MUD MASK
- STEP 24 – THIRTY DAY CLEANSE
- STEP 25 – SPRING CLEAN YOUR HEALTH
- STEP 26 – THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING!
Master Life Coach ~ Aromatherapist ~ Positive Psychology Practitioner
About the instructor
Suzanne ignites ideas, conversation and connection...her motivational talks and workshops are a combination of innate wisdom, modern tools and humor to grow communication, connection, leadership, emotional intelligence, productivity, strength, positivity, grit, resilience and a life you love!
Suzanne has condensed 35 years of experience/study in exercise, nutrition, holistic living and delivers it in a 16 step process for living your best life. This practical approach to wellbeing can be delivered be within the containers of coaching, workshops or seminars for individuals and corporations.
Suzanne is described as an "authentic connector, hilarious inspirational thought leader" sharing personal stories, triumphs, struggles with science and research-backed content and the modern tools that you can implement in real life!!
Suzanne holds a BA in Applied Science, MA in Positive Psychology, 25 years experience in dentistry, has certifications in Life Coaching, Corporate Wellness Coaching, Nutrition, Mind/Body Fitness, Stress Management, Mindfulness, Positive Psychology, Flourishing Skill Group Coaching, and is a Certified Optimized Living Coach with additional trainings in Energy Medicine, NLP, Hypnotherapy, Duality, Public Speaking, Marketing, Social Media and Leadership/Personal Development.