It's a GO-AT-YOUR-OWN-PACE class which will be available for you to attend for as long as you want!!
Learn about NATURAL HEALTH and WELLNESS with Essential Oils for you and your family.
You’ll have lots of fun learning about using Essential Oils and their benefits to help support your body as a NATURAL option. PLUS there will be a prize giveaway too! For all those completing the class to the end!! (Prize NOT valid for current Wellness Advocates.)
Want to learn about ESSENTIAL OILS for support with your head, stomach, immunity, anxious feelings, sleeplessness, muscle tension, respiratory issues, and MUCH more?
If so, then you will LOVE this CLASS!
FEEL FREE to INVITE FRIENDS!
Much Love Suzanne, Taylor'd Wellness DoTerra, Team Inspire & True Inspiration Wellness! So Happy you're here!
- STEP 5 - WELLNESS SUPPLEMENTS
- STEP 6 - LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL
- STEP 7 – DIGESTIVE BLEND ESSENTIAL OIL
- STEP 8 – LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL
- STEP 9 – PROTECTIVE BLEND ESSENTIAL OIL
- STEP 10 – PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL
- STEP 11 – RESPIRATORY BLEND ESSENTIAL OIL
- STEP 12 – MELALEUCA (TEA TREE) ESSENTIAL OIL
- STEP 13 – OREGANO ESSENTIAL OIL
- STEP 14 – SOOTHING BLEND ESSENTIAL OIL
- STEP 15 – FRANKINCENSE ESSENTIAL OIL
- STEP 16 – PROBIOTIC FORMULA
- STEP 17 – MENSTRUATION SUPPORT
- STEP 18 – BONE NUTRIENT COMPLEX
- STEP 19 – HEAD TENSION
- STEP 20 – BLEND for WOMEN
- STEP 21 – SEASONAL SUPPORT
- STEP 22 - PRICE PER DROP
- STEP 23 – HOW DO OILS FIT IN YOUR LIFE?
- POST 24 - THANK YOU FOR ATTENDING
Master Life Coach ~ Aromatherapist ~ Positive Psychology Practitioner
A Little About Me!
Suzanne ignites ideas, conversation and connection...her motivational talks and workshops are a combination of innate wisdom, modern tools and humor to grow communication, connection, leadership, emotional intelligence, productivity, strength, positivity, grit, resilience and a life you love!
Suzanne has condensed 35 years of experience/study in exercise, nutrition, holistic living and delivers it in a 16 step process for living your best life. This practical approach to wellbeing can be delivered be within the containers of coaching, workshops or seminars for individuals and corporations.
Suzanne is described as an "authentic connector, hilarious inspirational thought leader" sharing personal stories, triumphs, struggles with science and research-backed content and the modern tools that you can implement in real life!!
Suzanne holds a BA in Applied Science, MA in Positive Psychology, 25 years experience in dentistry, has certifications in Life Coaching, Corporate Wellness Coaching, Nutrition, Mind/Body Fitness, Stress Management, Mindfulness, Positive Psychology, Flourishing Skill Group Coaching, and is a Certified Optimized Living Coach with additional trainings in Energy Medicine, NLP, Hypnotherapy, Duality, Public Speaking, Marketing, Social Media and Leadership/Personal Development.